Continuous advanced training for doctors and practice staff is not only mandatory, but also really necessary in the context of the high demands placed on medical practices.
The focus of every medical practice is to ensure optimal patient care. Practice teams are faced with great challenges every day. Practices with special laboratory services must take measures for external and internal quality controls. They have to work in accordance with the guidelines. The topics vary from A for the selection of antibiotics for therapy, to Z for the composition of lubricants. How can good incontinence care be guaranteed? And how can you still work economically? What new medical devices are there for diagnostics? What do I have to consider when examining certain patient groups, such as children?
In order to adequately support you in these challenges, we, a team of doctors, biologists and technicians, have developed various training content and formats for you. Due to the different professional backgrounds and experiences in our team, we know exactly what we are talking about, e.g. when we give tips during a visit to the practice, provide instructions on how to carry out an optimized test, or point out necessary upgrades to the quality management system (QMS).
We have tested and used almost all of our products ourselves. Our training program was developed on the basis of this expertise in order to work together with our customers from doctor’s office, clinic and laboratory on an equal footing and as a partner. In addition, this expertise qualifies us as a competent contact person and sets us apart from other providers who have to buy such specialist knowledge. We look forward to your participation in our courses!
AUROSAN hands-on - in the training laboratory
- Practice workshop diagnostics in the pediatric practice
- Microbiology from A to Z in theory and practice
- MICRONAUT-CLUB training
- Modern incontinence care: catheterization, therapeutic applicances & outpatient care
AUROSAN hands-on - in your medical practice
- Individual on-site training on various topics (e.g. microbiology method training, preparation for the O3 collogium, audit simulations, etc.) according to your individual needs
- Preparation for the official audit for the implementation of the Medical Devices Act.
- Practice analysis ("PraxisCheck")
- Development, updating and training of your quality management system
- Mediation - conflict resolution and coaching
AUROSAN eLearnings as an online training offer
- Spirometry - Fundamentals, Demonstration, and Conduct in Children
- Modern urine laboratory
- EUCAST changes for the microbiological practice laboratory
- Extended antibiogram
- Mycoplasma diagnostics in the practice laboratory
- Structure & update of the QM system
- Preparation for the official audit for the implementation of the Medical Devices Act
In addition, you will find numerous user videos on various devices, microbiological techniques and much more as a free service for you in our self-study library.
Depending on your needs, we adapt further training events for you and, based on our many years of experience, also offer an individual advisory service, e.g. for practical analyzes, setting up and updating your QM system as well as mediation topics. You can find more information under consultation.